- safe travel to Iowa
- meeting my new cousin Katie adopted from China
- spending time with my grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, mom, dad, and brother
- watching my Uncle Bob with my boys! He taught them so much and is so patient.
- YUMMY FOOD!!!!
- Christmas shopping for our boys on Black Friday with Matt.
- playing Dominoes with Aunt, Joy, Aunt Jeri, Uncle Jim, mom, Kyle, & Matt
- watching all 3 boys take a ride up high in Uncle Bob's Cherry Picker!
- having so much fun that I didn't even have a chance to break out my camera!!!!
Monday, November 30, 2009
Posted by The Rhoderick Family at 11:41 AM
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Jakob dressed as Luke Skywalker and below is our little Yoda! (yoda costume hand made with love by his Nana) We just weren't quite ready for our little guy to wear a big boy costume yet and he wasn't fitting into the baby ones anymore. Ok, Ok.... MOMMY wasn't ready for Jameson to be in a big boy costume yet so Nana made him one. The big kid Yoda just wasn't nearly as cute!
Posted by The Rhoderick Family at 2:09 PM
Mom weaving away!
Our Group of 27 ladies!
My mom and I took a long over due trip back to Dresden, Ohio for some quality time together. The last time we took this trip was in November of 1998 just months after Matt and I were married. It was so much fun that we have been talking about re-visiting ever since. Finally almost 11 years later we made it back. A lot had changed with the little town of Dresden. The economy had gotten the best of this little town and lots of the shops were closed down. The shopkeepers were thrilled to see our tour bus arrive and opened up their stores at times just for us. We also visited the Longaberger Home Office which seemed much larger the first time we visited. Kind of funny how that happens. It was still as cool as ever. The Homestead was new to us and we got to shop in the Factory Store and scored some great bargins there. Mom and I also made our very own Longaberger Baskets just as we had done in 1998. This time with more selections on colors and extra features. We had a really great time!
Posted by The Rhoderick Family at 1:55 PM