Thursday, October 22, 2009
Posted by The Rhoderick Family at 8:34 PM
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Today is a special day to me. It is Infant Loss Awareness Day! Many women that I know, myself included have been forced to endure such a painful thing when we have lost our children. I hope that you all will remember those precious babies today. Those that we didn't get to hold and those that we only held for a moment. We had hopes and dreams for their little lives! They are safe in the arms of our Father in Heaven. Thank you Jesus!
We remember them today, but as a parent who has lost children there isn't a day or moment that goes by where I am not thinking of my precious children. Sometimes it feels like I am the only one who does remember them because they were mine and I was the one that carried them. I hope this is not the case. Please say a prayer today for all those mommies and daddies who have suffered such painful losses.
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:13-16
Posted by The Rhoderick Family at 1:47 PM
Monday, October 12, 2009
I got this idea from my friend Betsy. It is a great way to count our many blessings even when life seems so mundane sometimes.
1. I am grateful for the cooler weather, and my boys going out to play football in the yard with daddy!
2. I am grateful for a wonderful group of friends that love me just the way I am.
3. I am grateful for an afternoon tea party with those lovely ladies!!!
4. I am grateful for my church family and all the little ones that I minister to.
5. I am grateful for my Bailee and the fact that she is getting better on her medicine.
6. I am grateful for my husband who works so hard to provide for our family!
Posted by The Rhoderick Family at 9:50 AM