Monday, October 12, 2009

Gratitude List

I got this idea from my friend Betsy. It is a great way to count our many blessings even when life seems so mundane sometimes.

1. I am grateful for the cooler weather, and my boys going out to play football in the yard with daddy!

2. I am grateful for a wonderful group of friends that love me just the way I am.

3. I am grateful for an afternoon tea party with those lovely ladies!!!

4. I am grateful for my church family and all the little ones that I minister to.

5. I am grateful for my Bailee and the fact that she is getting better on her medicine.

6. I am grateful for my husband who works so hard to provide for our family!

1 comments:

ATC Bob said...

I love this idea! I had a great friend who actually started singing it to me one day when I was complaining! Now whenever I am having a hard day it comes to my mind and I just have to laugh and think on my blessings. I am so glad for great friends, and I am so glad you are mine girl! You are such a blessing! Love you!