Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Survey

Favorite person (outside family): Oh goodness…this one is a hard one. I would say my friend Shawn. She is always so sweet and uplifting. I just wish we lived closer!

Favorite Food: I love a Chicken Chimichanga from Zapata's. YUM!

Quirks about me: I love The Beatles, and I put ketchup on homeade tacos.

How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? No idea, ask him!!! :)

Any regrets in life? I wish I would have saved my physical affections only for my husband.

Favorite Cause/Charity: The Great Commission! Sharing the Gospel with the lost is the best “Cause/Charity” that we as Christians can be involved with.

Favorite Blog Recently: Bring the Rain

Something you can't get enough of: Sleep!

Worst job you've ever had. cleaning the bathrooms after a house full of boys have had there way with it! Ugh.

What job would you pay NOT to have? medical examiner

If you could be a fly on a wall, where? In my children's classrooms at school. I would love to see how they interact with others when I am not around.

Favorite Bible verse right now: Romans 15:13

Guilty pleasure? I guess watching The Bachelor and Bachelorette. I just can't get enough of that show.

Got any confessions? I have a really hard time keeping my house clean, and I am not always the kindest person to be around.

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? I would have a hard time NOT spending some on my family. If I had to though I would spend it on some new summer clothes, scrapbook and stamping stuff, or some new coffee and end tables for our living room. $1000 probably wouldn't go too far with all that.

Favorite thing about your house? The 3 acres that we live on so the boys can run and play. I also like my kitchen.

Least favorite thing about your house? The Pink Carpet and the layout!!! YUCK

One thing you're bad at: too many things to name I'm sure. Math would probably be #1

One thing you're good at: relating to children in my youth group, scrapbooking, making cards, being there for friends.

If you would change one thing about your circumstances, what? I would love to not be in debt up to my eye balls

Who would you like to meet someday? all of my babies that have gone to be with Jesus.

What makes you feel sexy? My husband

Who is your real life hero? My husband

What is the hardest part of your job? Not always feeling like I am pulling my weight for our family monetarily (sp).

When are you most relaxed? When my husband is home

What stresses you out? Being late and a messy house

What can you not live without? My Salvation

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? I say, blog away!

Why do you blog? I decided to blog so that the friends and family I don't get to see on a daily basis can see our family and how the kids have grown.



Two Blog Friends: Esther, Michelle, Betsy, Tammy I could go on.

Two Bloggers I'd Like To Know Better: Angie Smith from Bring the Rain and The Nester!

0 comments: