Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Me Monday



No way did I wake up this morning and carefully cut a Breakfast Cake into beautiful slices, place it on a beautiful plate as to disquise the fact that it was store bought and not homeade for MOPS this morning! A Pampered Chef lady would never cut corners like that!

I would never skip preparing a home cooked meal at breakfast time for my children before they run off to their bus at the crack of dawn. I did not throw apples at them and tell them to hurry and eat that and be sure to throw your core into the ditch before the bus comes. We never run late on Monday mornings!!!

2 comments:

ATC Bob said...

Hey that is perfectly legal, as long as you claim it as store bought if someone asks...:-) Hang in there mama we've all been there!
Melissa

The Rhoderick Family said...

I would never take credit for that yummy cake!