Thursday, July 24, 2008

10 Years





Matt & I will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary on Friday, July 25th. 10 years ago on that very day in 1998 we were both 19 years old and very much in love! I am happy to report that we are still very much in love 10 years later! It has been an exciting road. We have moved around with the Air Force, weathered some storms, learned how to depend and rely on each other. We have begun raising 3 young men, and I feel like we are doing quite a nice job at that!!! 10 years has really flown by, but we have accomplished a lot in that time. We have so much more we want to do together as a family and I can't wait to experience it all with my very best friend! I have added some pictures of us through the years. We have changed some physically, but our love still remains the same.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Congratulations Matt & Kari!!

Betsy said...

I love to see couples who are still in love 10 years and 3 kids later! You guys rock. :)