Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tagged by Esther

A Attached or Single: married for 10 years on Friday July 25th!!!!
B Best Friend: Matt
C Cake or Pie: I love both, but I usually choose cake with buttercream icing.
D Day of Choice: Monday, it's my day off.
E Essential Item: mascara
F Flavor of Icecream: Ben & Jerry's Chocolate!!!!!
G Gummy Bears or Worms: worms, but they have to be the sour kind.
H Hometown: born in Ottumwa, Iowa and grew up in the St. Louis area.
I Indulgence: Caramel Latte
J January or July: July
K Kids: Jakob, Jaden, Jameson, & many angels waiting for me in heaven.
L Last movie I saw at a theater: Prince Caspian from The Chronicle's of Narnia
M Musician: Jars of Clay is one of many faves.
N Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 2 sisters in law, and 1 brother in law.
O Oranges or Apples: both
P Phobias or Fears: Rats, mice and other Rodents of Unusual Size!!!
Q Quote: can't think
R Reason to Smile: Jesus Christ, my husband, & my boys!
S Season: Fall
T Tag: Michelle, Crystal, and whoever else feels compelled.
U Unknown fact: hmmmm... I am sort of an open book.
V Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: neither
W Worst habit: grinding my teeth while I sleep.
X Xray or Ultrasound: had both
Y Your favorite food: seafood alfredo
Z Zodiac sign: aries

2 comments:

Esther said...

you were so much faster at posting yours than I was mine!!!

Betsy said...

Of course I remember you! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's great to "hear" from you again. You have a beautiful family!
Keep in touch,
Betsy

ps - No kidding, Esther! :)