Monday, January 26, 2009

Kari's Daybook

I got this idea from my friend Crystal and wanted to share my day book with you all.




Outside my window~ 3 acres of land that I love...

I am thinking~ That I need to open my Bible and read some while Jameson is napping.

I am thankful for~ Jesus, my husband, and my boys

From the learning rooms~ I am learning to sew, learning to put others before myself, learning to be patient and kind every day.


From the kitchen~ is cleaned...I swept floors, mopped and the dishes are in the dishwasher.

I am wearing~ my work out clothes still...Jameson wasn't very cooperative this morning so I didn't even break a sweat!!!

I am creating~ my children's scrapbooks and cards to share with others.

I am going~ to make time for the Lord each day.

I am reading~ The Bible cover to cover.

I am hoping~ for a home of our own one day soon.

I am hearing~ silence which is wonderful.

Around the house~ laundry to be done, clothes to be put away, and carpets to be vacuumed.

One of my favorite things~ my husband!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week~
*cooking homecooked meals for my family
*buying fabric to make a room divider for Jaden's room.
*keep de-cluttering my home.
*Ladies Bible Study

0 comments: