Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kari's Daybook

Outside my window~ uncut grass my van
I am thinking~ I need to go blow dry my hair and put some make-up on.
I am thankful for~my boys and all that they bring to our family.
From the learning rooms~ to take every thought captive!
From the kitchen~ there are dishes to be done, but all in all it's not too bad.
I am wearing~ jeans, a sweater and my new Premier Jewelry!
I am creating~ Jameson's scrapbook exclusively. I am trying to get caught up!
I am going~ to dinner with my family and then to a staff meeting this evening.
I am reading~ The Bible...Revelation to be exact.
I am hoping~ for a fun and relaxing Spring Break starting this afternoon.
I am hearing~ my littlest singing in his bed trying to get to sleep.
Around the house~ toys, toys and more toys. We need to pare down!!!!
One of my favorite things~ spending time with my husband after the kids go to bed at night.
A few plans for the rest of the week~ Thursday spending with my boys, Friday friends are coming over to play, Saturday spending the day with my sister-in-law, brother-in-law and nephews, Sunday spending Easter Sunday with my church family and then going to my mom and dad's for Easter Lunch!

0 comments: