Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Game & Open House

Jaden in his 2nd grade classroom for Open House

Jameson trying out Jaden's desk!


Kira & Jameson at The Game!

Jaden at the top



Jakob stopping for a picture!
On Tuesday the 18th we went with a big group of friends to Glen Carbon, IL to The Game. It is a fantastic place to spend the afternoon. Lots of climbing, sliding, and swinging takes place here. I got a great workout climbing through with Jameson. He let me take a break to go climbing with Kira. It was a great way to spend one of the last days of summer vacation. Thank you to Ora for setting it all up. We had a blast!!!! Tuesday night we went to Jaden's Open House to meet his teacher Mrs. Porter. Jaden is going to have a wonderful year and he is looking forward to 2nd grade!!!




4 comments:

In The Potter's Hands said...

Love the new look! Your boys are all looking so handsome and grown up. I really ought to spend some time on my blog! It's been awhile.

The Rhoderick Family said...

Thank you! Yes, I had neglected mine long enough!!! I always love everyones updates so I thought I better get on the ball with my own.

Angela & Albert Fontenot said...

Glad you had a great time at open house! I had to send the hubby (I made it for the last few minutes)
Looking forward to tomorrow. Once the school year gets rolling, maybe we can grab lunch or something? Maybe me, you, Ora and Robin can go to Bread Company!!! Yumm...Ora and Robin can make a field trip out of it for thier kiddos...watching a icy carmel get blended could be a field trip...right?

The Rhoderick Family said...

Homeschoolers are creative like that...I am sure they can come up with a way to make it a field trip! :) SOunds great. I really want us all to get together sometime soon. I miss you!!!