Monday, December 1, 2008

Tree Farm






Friday morning was our annual tree day where we pick out our Christmas Tree for the 2008 holiday season, decorate it and make Christmas cookies with the boys and their cousins Jackson and Jacoby. I was set on a tree that was tall and slender so that it would be a little easier to decorate and wouldn't take up quite so much space in our living room. The one we ended up with is about 8 ft. tall and with the snowman on top touches our ceiling. It is a beautiful tree and is all decked out and ready to go. Jameson is enjoying all the ornaments and thinks they are more like toys than pretty things to look at.

1 comments:

In The Potter's Hands said...

I love your family picture!! Going to a tree farm would be so much fun. I don't know of any around here, I'm sure there are somewhere, but we just have a fake one we take out of the box every year. Not as much fun but looks pretty good anyway. I miss you guys and hope your holidays are great!!