Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Spoil Mommy Day!



President's Day was such a fun day. Matt and the boys had the day off and they decided it would be a "Spoil Mommy Day"! So we headed to St. Louis on Watson Rd. to a Pizza Place called Happy Joes. When I was growing up in Iowa it was my absolute favorite pizza place and I crave it regularly!!! They have a Taco Pizza that is to die for!!! I recently discovered that we had one close by and was thrilled. the bonus is that they have a game area for the boys. They earned tickets and divided them up between the 3 of them and ended up very happy with their winnings. We then headed to the St. Louis Galleria, which I had never been to. I was thrilled to take a peek in some really cool stores. Pottery Barn Kids, White House Black Market, The Brighton store and many others. It was a fabulous day and even though it was a "Spoil Mommy Day" I think everyone had fun!!!

0 comments: