Friday, October 17, 2008

CHAOS

I have realized that I have CHAOS in my house. (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome) The clutter that has accumulated over the past few years is crazy. I like to blame it on my kids because of the toys and such, but really it is a bad habit of keeping junk that I am just as guilty of. I found an awesome website that I would like to share for anyone else out there who is living in my same CHAOS. www.flylady.com is a website that is designed for women to get themselves on track in all aspects. Please check it out and feel free to hold me accoutable to getting my house clutter-free and organized. I need all the encouragement I can get.

My goals are getting the paper clutter, toy clutter, and kid's clothes that are out of season or that they have out-grown under control. Just those 3 things would make a huge difference in how I view my home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey kari! good to hear from you--i love your blog!

we adopted Casey the day he was born--he is a joy and a lot of fun!

where are you guys now?

Les

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm right there with ya! Being crammed in that trailer is so aggravating! I can't wait until we get the house done. We'll have storage GALORE!

Hope all is well.
MeLissa