Monday, October 6, 2008

Not Me Monday!!!



So it is officially Not Me Monday and boy do I have a story to share of something I totally DID NOT do. No way did I get busy doing my hair while my youngest son sat on his potty chair. Jakob and Jaden decided to go outside to do sidewalk chalk and of course I did not accidentally send my diaperless/pantless son outside to join them because that would be totally ridiculous!!!!

"Not Me Monday" can be very theraputic for mom's as we want to seem like we have it all together. We all have our many moments of imperfection!!! If you have a Not Me moment to share please leave your story in my comments.

3 comments:

Angela & Albert Fontenot said...

Kari,
I am cracking up at your post!!! You have such a great yard, no one would be any wiser to the fact that Jameson was pantless! until of course the older kids blurt it out at some inopportune time...ours always do that!
Here's what I did (or didn't do!!!)
No way did my son (Manny) come home yesterday and inform me at 6:30 pm that is supposed to cook fried rice for his whole class for their unit study of China at school! When I asked him when it needed to be ready he says "tomorrow." No way did I first yell at my son (because that would be mean) and then have Albert call Twin Dragon and order enough take out for Mannny to bring the next day. Didn't even bother to transfer it to tupperware to make it look homemade. Just left it in the little cardboard containers! I was beyond irritated.
angela

Angela & Albert Fontenot said...

Kari,
Update to that comment...I just asked Manny how the fried rice went at school and he said "good...but I think my teacher knew it was takeout!" LOL!

Isn't there some school rule that food has to come from a store and not be homemade anyhow????

angela

The Rhoderick Family said...

Too funny! Thanks for your Not Me Monday story!!! :) And yes I think you totally did the right thing by sending in prepackaged food! :)